CONTRACT DRAFTING & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
A contract is an agreement two or more parties enter into with the intention of creating a legal obligation. Contract law provides a legal framework within which persons can transact business and exchange resources, secure in the knowledge that the law will uphold their agreements and, if necessary, enforce them.
Contracts either between individuals or businesses can come in many forms and therefore disputes are bound to occur.
We here at Ismail Mohamed Attorneys believe that the sooner your contract dispute is handled, the quicker it will be for you to continue on your normal routine of business. With this in mind we feel that the benefits of settling out of court may be more beneficial to you. This can be done by:
- Negotiation with the other party to the contract; even if you never come to a full agreement about what the contract required, you may be able to reach a compromise that leaves both parties a little unhappy but with a lot more money in their pockets.
- Mediation to see if a neutral third party, such as what we provide can assist you work things out.
- Arbitration; even if you don’t agree with the other party about what the contract requires, you may be able to agree that you will both be better off if the dispute is submitted to an arbitrator.
Drafting of Contracts:
Drafting or tailoring any type of solid written contract offers you the convenience of:
- Ensuring that both parties to the agreement are fully aware of the contents of their agreement
- Establishing transparency between the parties
- Creating and maintaining trust between parties
- Avoiding unnecessary disputes
We can assist with the drafting and execution of contracts.
Whatever you decide, and whatever course of action you choose you can count on the fact that we`ll be 100% behind you in your efforts to correct the wrong that has been imposed upon you.
He (Ismail) has tremendous litigation skills. I’ve never known another lawyer more prepared or focused. He has the ability to dissect a case much like a skilled surgeon, with absolute calm. Nothing seems to rattle this guy or distract him from his goal on a case, which of course, makes him extremely tough to beat.
I had the pleasure of meeting “Ismail” Mohamed. I found him to be professional, bright, and most importantly, compassionate and committed to the rights of his client.The commitment and attention Mr. Mohamed gives to his clients is unparalleled. I would highly encourage his legal services to anyone in need.
Ismail is a smart, ethical, and top-notch lawyer. He gives his clients his all, gets great results, and is well respected. I strongly recommend him for his highly ethical and professional representation of clients.
When do I need a lawyer?
Many people believe they need an attorney’s services only to solve a problem or to get out of a difficult situation. Often‚ the best time to see an attorney is not when you are in legal trouble but before that trouble occurs. Preventive law is one of the most valuable services that a lawyer can perform. By eliminating potential problems, preventive law can save you time‚ money‚ and needless worry.
How can I get started and What is expected of me?
Upon being retained as your legal counsel‚ your attorney should expect that you will:
- Be completely honest about all facts concerning your case‚ whether or not they are favorable to you.
- Be on time for appointments and not take up an excessive amount of time with visits or phone calls relating to minor details or petty matters.
- Take his/her advice.
- Understand that no lawyer can guarantee results in a contested matter.
- Be patient and understand that legal matters are rarely “open and shut” cases; they require time and research.
- Pay a reasonable fee for the work performed.
DROP US A LINE
Ismail Mohammed Attorney are located in Cape Town. The firm is conveniently equipped to fulfill clients’ needs in both the Northern and Southern Suburbs. The firm’s attorneys are committed to working with you in an atmosphere of care and respect to help you get a fresh start and move forward after a difficult legal situation.
Email Us :
(+27) 082 650 3178
(+27) 021 671 7089
32 Kenilworth Centre,