NON-GOVERNMENT ORGANISATION LAW
There is an estimated 80 000+ NGO`s or Non-profit organizations providing an invaluable service to the citizens of South Africa. With that in mind NGO`s like any institution are governed by laws that can sometimes provide individuals with an unnecessary headache that we feel shouldn’t occur. Non-profit organizations are the backbone to providing services for many disadvantaged communities. Let us assist you in your quest to providing the best possible care or service that this country surely needs.
Our services within NGO Law include but are not limited:
- What arrangement or structures you should use within NGO Law, set them up, restructure them if necessary, amend documents to comply with changing legislation and with their requirements.
- Obtain income tax exemption (“PBO”/ Public Benefit Organisation status), 18A status, and NPO (NonProfit Organisation) registration.
- Set up Non Profit Companies, trusts and associations, and deal with all of the legal administration in running them.
Whatever your query don’t hesitate to contact the lawyers that at times have your and and NGO`s best interests at heart.
He (Ismail) has tremendous litigation skills. I’ve never known another lawyer more prepared or focused. He has the ability to dissect a case much like a skilled surgeon, with absolute calm. Nothing seems to rattle this guy or distract him from his goal on a case, which of course, makes him extremely tough to beat.
I had the pleasure of meeting “Ismail” Mohamed. I found him to be professional, bright, and most importantly, compassionate and committed to the rights of his client.The commitment and attention Mr. Mohamed gives to his clients is unparalleled. I would highly encourage his legal services to anyone in need.
Ismail is a smart, ethical, and top-notch lawyer. He gives his clients his all, gets great results, and is well respected. I strongly recommend him for his highly ethical and professional representation of clients.
When do I need a lawyer?
Many people believe they need an attorney’s services only to solve a problem or to get out of a difficult situation. Often‚ the best time to see an attorney is not when you are in legal trouble but before that trouble occurs. Preventive law is one of the most valuable services that a lawyer can perform. By eliminating potential problems, preventive law can save you time‚ money‚ and needless worry.
How can I get started and What is expected of me?
Upon being retained as your legal counsel‚ your attorney should expect that you will:
- Be completely honest about all facts concerning your case‚ whether or not they are favorable to you.
- Be on time for appointments and not take up an excessive amount of time with visits or phone calls relating to minor details or petty matters.
- Take his/her advice.
- Understand that no lawyer can guarantee results in a contested matter.
- Be patient and understand that legal matters are rarely “open and shut” cases; they require time and research.
- Pay a reasonable fee for the work performed.
DROP US A LINE
Ismail Mohammed Attorney are located in Cape Town. The firm is conveniently equipped to fulfill clients’ needs in both the Northern and Southern Suburbs. The firm’s attorneys are committed to working with you in an atmosphere of care and respect to help you get a fresh start and move forward after a difficult legal situation.
Email Us :
(+27) 082 650 3178
(+27) 021 671 7089
32 Kenilworth Centre,